Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 3:30-6:00 pm
• The Color Guard rehearsal times are 4:30-7:00 this week
• Stay focused please!
CLEAR FALLS VS. CLEAR BROOK HS
Challenger Stadium 1955 W Nasa Blvd, Webster, TX 77598
Friday October 5th, 2018
- 2:50: Rehearsal at CFHS stadium, dressed in non-baggy athletic shorts, dri fit, LONG black socks, and band shoes.
- 3:50: Dinner and Loading. (Please take water bottles to dinner to avoid spilling on the uniforms)
- 4:50: Inspection
- 5:15: Depart to Challenger Stadium (WE ARE VISITORS)
- 7:00: Kick off
- 10:00: Game end (approx.)
- 11:00: Arrive back at CFHS. All equipment and uniform parts MUST be put away BEFORE leaving the band hall. All instruments go home.
Notes: All uniform components including gloves, water bottle w/name, flip folder w/name, gauntlets, sheiko box, AND PONCHO, must be visible and inspection must begin right at 4:50. Please use time between dinner and inspection to fill up your water bottle and not during inspection time. We will remain in uniform in the stands until the directors have asked you to remove any parts. Once we arrive at Challenger Stadium, students may only exit the bus in full uniform. The hat will remain in the box and carried into the stands. Students with long hair must have it in a bun or braids for inspection and the entirety of the game. Please see the handbook (pg. 15) for more details regarding the uniform procedures.