(We are visitors)
@ CCISD Challenger Stadium, 2145 W NASA Blvd, League City, TX 77573
- 2:50 – Report Time/Rehearsal at CFHS
- 3:45 – Load/Eat Dinner (BBQ)
- 4:45 – Inspection/Line up for Bus Loading
- 5:00 – Depart for CCISD Challenger Stadium
- 5:30 – Arrive at CCISD Challenger Stadium
- 7:00 – Kickoff
- 9:15 – Return Time (estimated) (All equipment and uniform parts MUST be put away BEFORE leaving the band hall. All instruments go home.)
- Students MUST wear their green band dri-fit shirts, black shorts (school appropriate length), LONG black socks, band shoes, and be dressed in bibbers (pants) only for inspection. Students not in compliance will be sent back to the band hall to fix. Not having an of these items may prevent them from marching.
- Students will eat dinner in the area right outside of the auditorium and house 3. VENDING MACHINES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE. We ask that the band does not leave a mess where we eat. Leadership keep an eye on these areas and be prepared to clean up in the event the band does not.
- For inspection, your student will need to show your lyre (if applicable), flip folder, water bottle, and RAIN PONCHO. After we return to the band hall, please put all items away before leaving for the weekend.
- Please understand that although 9:15 is estimated, there is a chance we could arrive earlier or later depending on the course of the football game. If the football team passes for most of the game, it could move slower and cause us to be late.